A few features of OneUp that are helpful for Google My Business users:
- Schedule GMB posts in advance (with CTA buttons)
- Post to multiple GMB locations at the same time
- Post to GMB and your other social media accounts at the same time
- Option to have posts automatically repeat at whatever interval you want
- You can choose to have the image in your GMB posts also go to the Photos section of your GMB listing
Check out OneUp 😊
It allows you to add up to 80 characters to describe the Photo, however it seems to truncate the text around 70 characters when viewed from a computer
Also, the Photo's caption does not seem to be visible from mobile (unless you open the Google Maps mobile app).
Do you regularly add captions to your Photos when you upload them?
If so, do you think it makes any difference in terms of UX or ranking?
And just to clarify, I am talking about Photos - not Posts 🙂
This community runs on a platform called Circle, so you will need to download the Circle app if you want an easy way to access Local SEO Community from your phone 😊
You can download the app here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/circle-communities/id1509651625
Alternatively, the app can be found by looking for "Circle Communities" on the App Store.
An Android app will be coming in the future.
Nice one for Local SEOs to be aware of. Now seeing standard Posts appears from months back by default. Would show for 7 days previously, then "expire" and become hidden behind the 'view all' button. Glad to see more visibility given to Posts – this change makes sense IMO. pic.twitter.com/H3pQTDG5qH— Brodie Clark (@brodieseo) January 20, 2021